Discover the benefits of smart in-ground, automatic irrigation:
• More efficient application of water to the landscape than a hose and sprinkler
• No more watering the sidewalk or driveway
• Water specific plants/areas optimally
• Water at optimum times (early morning) without leaving the comfort of your bed
• Water your lawn and garden worry free – even when you are away!
Changes to the required backflow prevention for irrigation systems
As of January 1, 2013 all irrigation systems (including residential systems) installed within the city of Calgary will be subject to the CSA B64.10-07/B64.10.1-07 section and installation of backflow preventers code and Clause 2,6,2,1,(3) in The National Plumbing Code of Canada 2010. For more information please click here (pdf).
For a list of frequently asked questions and answers regarding this change please click here.