It’s Time to Get Certified, Save $1800
The Alberta and Canadian government have a program to help employers retain and train workers.
Through this program you may have the opportunity to have all your staff complete the Certified Irrigation Contractor program. Certification has it’s benefits:
- Qualified staff able to handle installation, service, and advanced irrigation technologies.
- Ability to bid on Certified Projects.
- Be ahead of regulation and save costs for your clients.
All of the details about this amazing opportunity will be released at the upcoming Annual General Meeting. You will want to be in attendance as you can get all the forms, all the details, and access $1,800 of government subsidy.
Sneak peak details:
- Includes access to 3 of the most popular Irrigation Association courses
- Includes Exam Registration Fee
- Over 50 hours of comprehensive training
- First time ever “How to Pass the Exam” course
See you at the 2016 Annual General Meeting to learn more!
Trackback from your site.